Sunday, November 1, 2009

We love to swim!!

****I know that it's November 1st and I am posting swimming pictures!!

I haven't posted ANYTHING FOR MONTHS......so I am going to play catch up

off and on, so PLEASE bear with me.*****




I think 5 out of the 7 days a week our family was swimming during the summer!! One pool we found we just loved and only made it there to swim a couple of times but every time we made it there we were just in heaven!! (don't remember the name but it's the one behind Basha High School) There are endless opportunities with a river run, water slides, kids play gym, lap lanes, a whirlpool and OUR FAV...... diving boards!! My little boys Austin and Payson we so very scared their very first time BUT after that I couldn't get them off!! Our family just LOVES water and with it so hot here in Arizona we'll be HAPPY to go swimming :D

***of course my computer is acting up and NOT allowing me to

add pic......so I will figure this out and add them later***




No comments: